The conference program will be divided into four sessions of lectures and a poster session.
Detailed program is available here
100 EMISSION - Emissions in industry and agriculture
400 OZONE LAYER - Sustainable Energy and Transport
A total of 94 abstracts from 26 countries
has been received:
Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Iran, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Vietnam, United Kingdom, USA.
Abstract list is available here
"Traffic pollution: the RESCATAME project"
The participation of leading researches is expected.
Members of the International Scienficic Committiee
- Prof. Jan BEDNÁŘ, Ph.D., Charles University Prague, CZ
Prof. Nigel BELL, BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD, Imperial College London, UK
Eng. Vladislav BÍZEK, Ph.D., Technology Centre ASCR, Prague, CZ
- Eng. Vladimír BUREŠ, Teso Prague,Corp.,CZ
- Prof. Eng. Petr BURYAN, D.Sc., Institute of chemical technology, Prague, CZ
- Eng. Karel CIAHOTNÝ, Ph.D.,Associate Professor,Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague,CZ
- Eng. Stanislav EMINGER, PhD., EMPLA s. r. o.,CZ
Prof.Dr.Eng. F.-B.Frechen, University of Kassel, DE
- Ton van HARREVELD, Odournet group of companies, Spain
- Vladimíra HEPPNEROVÁ, Ph.D., D.Sc. Inpek, Ltd., Prague, CZ
- John JIANG, EnvironOdour, AUS
- Ing. Jiří JEDLIČKA, Centrum dopravního výzkumu,v.v.i, Brno
- Prof. Eng. Jiřina JÍLKOVÁ, D.Sc.,University of Economics, Prague, CZ
- Helena KAZMAROVÁ, M.D.,National Institute of Public Health Prague, CZ
- Josef KEDER, PhD., D.Sc., Czech Hydrometeorological Institute, Prague, CZ
- Bohumil KOTLÍK Ph.D, National Institute of Public Health Prague, CZ
Dr. Jack KOZIEL, Assoc. Prof., Iowa State University, USA
- Eng. Vladimír KRAJÁK, Regional Public Health Authority in Pardubice, CZ
- Prof. Juraj LADOMERSKÝ,PhD., Technical University of Zvolen, SR
- Eng. Jozef MAČALA, D.Sc, Associate Professor, VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava, CZ
- Civ. Eng. Sven NIMMERMARK, PhD., Assistant Profesor, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, SE
- Eng. Karel PĚTIOKÝ, Eveco, Ltd, Prague, CZ
- Eng. Miroslav RICHTER, Ph.D.EUR ING., Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in,CZ
- Eng. František SKÁCEL, D.Sc., Associate Professor, Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague, CZ
- Eng. František STRAKA, D.Sc., Associate Professor, Institute for Research and Use of Fuels, Prague,CZ
- Eng. Viktor TEKÁČ, PhD., Institute of chemical technology, Prague, CZ
- Eng. Vladimír VLK, State Environmental Fund of Czech Republic, Prague, CZ
- Jan VODIČKA, M.D.,Ph.D. University of Pardubice, CZ
Lecture presentations will be allotted 20 minutes including discussion, except for the plenary lectures (40 minutes with discussion). This time includes the introduction of the speaker by the chairperson, the presentation and the discussion. If necessary the chairperson will ask to break off the lecture when the time is past.The presentation should start with a title sheet (title of the presentation, authors and affiliation).Please keep the number of slides limited to avoid overload of the audience.An LDC projector and a PC (Windows XP, Office 2000) will be available in the session room where authors are invited to upload their presentation well in advance, in order to avoid last minute problems.Authors may also use their own laptop computers for their presentation.Overhead projectors will not be available.Authors are also invited to reach the room session 15 minutes before the beginning and to introduce theirselves to the chairperson.Panels for posters have a width of 100 cm and a height of 200 cm.For the sake of readability, we recommend authors to prepare posters with A0 format (80X120cm)Posters will be mounted on and removed from the supporting panels by the authors.During the Poster Presentation Session authors are requested to be in attendance at their poster board to facilitate interaction and exchange.